Sunday 23 February 2014

Alphabet Sorting Game with Free Printable

 
Free Printable Alphabet Sorting Game

I'd like to share a fun activity that I do with my daughter to help her learn letter sounds! This also builds alphabet awareness, early vocabulary, sorting and fine motor skills.
 
For each letter of the alphabet there are 6 cards: four cards with pictures of objects, one card with the uppercase letter and one with the lowercase letter.
 
Free Alphabet Sorting Game
 
Free Alphabet Sorting Game

All you need is a few baskets, cans or containers and you label each container with a letter of the alphabet.


Free Alphabet Sorting Game
 
I had my daughter sort the cards in the correct containers.
 
 
Toddler Alphabet Sorting
 
 
Toddler Alphabet Sorting
 
Depending on your child's age and skill level you can choose how many letters to do at a time. I recommend only doing 2 or 3 letters at one time for beginners. You can also add challenge by using letters that are not in alphabetical order, example x, m, and r.
 
Free Alphabet Sorting Game
 
You can download the FREE cards HERE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment